5 Tips For Starting Your Home Search
5 tips for starting your home search.
1. Get Pre-Approved for a Mortgage Before You Start Your Search
2. Know the Difference Between Your ‘Must-Haves’ and ‘Would-Like-To-Haves’
3. Research and Choose a Neighborhood You Want to Live In
4. Pick a House Style You Love and Stick to It
5. Document Your Home Visits
In a high-paced, competitive environment, any advantage you can give yourself will help you on your path to buying your dream home.
Bringing Buyers and Seller TogetherColleen is a longtime resident of Maumee where she raised three children with her husband, John. She earned a bachelor’s and master’s degree in busi....
Latest Blog Posts
Not only is it a hassle to redecorate your home, but it’s also downright expensive. That’s why you should keep your eye out for pieces that are timeless while decorating your home. It may be