Hunting for a new home online is a great place to start your search, but it should not be your end all be all. Good listing agents are excellent at highlighting the best features of the home, but
5 Tips For Starting Your Home Search
5 tips for starting your home search.
1. Get Pre-Approved for a Mortgage Before You Start Your Search
2. Know the Difference Between Your ‘Must-Haves’ and ‘Would-Like-To-Haves’
3. Research and Choose a Neighborhood You Want to Live In
4. Pick a House Style You Love and Stick to It
5. Document Your Home Visits
In a high-paced, competitive environment, any advantage you can give yourself will help you on your path to buying your dream home.